Next Borderlands 2 DLC is Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt
Nothing like some datamining to get new information on Borderlands 2, and with new patches hitting today, some early details of the next DLC has surfaced.
Called Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt, achievements that have been outed for the PS3 version include:
- Face Off – Completed the mission: “The Fall of Nakayama” (Bronze trophy)
- Done that – Completed all Hammerlocks hunt side missions. (Gold trophy)
- Been there – Discovered all named locations in Hammerlocks Hunt. (Silver trophy)
There’s no other information available at the moment for Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt but expect more in-depth details, and probably some sort of insane trailer, from Gearbox in the coming hours. Also, don’t forget there is a new PC patch today which fixes the following:
Update v1.3.0 (Released 12/13/2012)
- Fixed the “use” description text on the HUD getting cut off prematurely when binding “use” to certain keys.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the critical hit bonus to inconsistently be included on the item card of weapons that modify this stat like Miss Moxxi’s Bad Touch.
- Fixed a bug causing decals to not be displayed when the framerate was set to 30FPS Capped.
- Fixed a bug causing head customizations from the Mr. Torgue DLC to not unlock properly for Sirens and Mechromancers.
- Fixed a bug where profiles would refuse to save when they were already corrupted on startup.
- Fixed a bug where profile restoration code would sometimes trigger inappropriately.