New Far Cry v1.02 patch improves matchmaking
Ubi has kicked out a new patch for the patch for Far Cry 3 taking the game to v1.02. The update includes improved matchmaking for multiplayer and co-op modes, improved team balancing and fixes related to player created maps.
- Fixed some issues with user created maps when more than 8 players were playing them.
- Improved matchmaking for both Multiplayer and Co-op modes.
- Improved team balancing when playing in party.
- Fixed issues with Live balancing patch system.
- Fix for the Map Editor crash at launch when the PC user contains language-specific characters.
- Fixed issue where players fall through the world when not connected to the Ubisoft servers.
- Fixed the “View Leaderboard” and “Start Trial” buttons in the World Map.
- Improved stability when quitting to desktop.
- Fixed issue with leaderboards.
You can pick the patch up fromRelated to this story or update it when the game launches.