Star Wars: The Old Republic game update v1.6 on public test servers
Now the game is free to play with any luck we’ll see SWTOR blossom into an exciting MMORPG. Today they have launched the test servers for their v1.6 update which adds a new Warzone, the Ancient Hypergate, and a weekly “heroic” space combat missions among other things which you can find in the patch notes below.
- Ancient Hypergate, a new Warzone, is available for play! Travel to an ancient ruin built around a Gree Hypergate and battle to control the precious lost technology for your faction.
- New incredibly challenging Weekly [HEROIC] Space Combat missions are available!
- All new Grade 7 Artifact Quality Starship Upgrades are now available!
- Added a new Level 50 “Introduction to Group Finder” mission to the Daily Mission Terminal on the Republic and Imperial Fleets. This will be granted when players complete the Advanced Gear mission for their Class.
- Group Finder categories have been updated with tooltips that provide a recommended gear rating and an outline of the rewards available from the content.
- Increased Black Hole Commendations awarded by Story Mode Operations in Group Finder from 5 to 10.
- Elite War Hero vendors have been added to the Imperial and Republic fleets, replacing Battlemaster PvP vendors.
- Battlemaster PvP gear is no longer attainable in game.
- Tionese gear available from the Tionese vendor no longer costs Tionese Crystals, and their commendation costs have been reduced for most items.
- Ancient Artifact Storage Boxes can now be purchased for 25 Tionese Crystals from all Tionese vendors.
Missions and NPCs
- Added a new Level 50 “Advanced Gear” mission for each Class to the Daily Mission Terminal on the Imperial and Republic Fleets.
- The tooltips for several currencies will now explain how they can be acquired and what they can be used to purchase. These currencies include: Tionese Commendations, Columi Commendations, Black Hole Commendations, Daily Commendations, and Tionese Crystals.
- The Flashpoint Commendations category on the Currency Window has been renamed to Endgame Commendations. Daily Commendations will now appear under the Endgame Commendations category.
ThanksRelated to this story .