Badgers and owls invade Runic’s Torchlight 2
It’s all going a bit Tales of the River Bank over in Torchlight 2 with the addition of a badger and owl pet in the latest patch to hit the action RPG title. The two critter pals are part of the newly-released 1.17 patch, which also adds Russian and Polish language options, along with a whole host of general fixes.
Here’s a run-down of the most pertinent ones:
- Several spelling errors fixed
- Dimensions fixed on one texture
- A lot of internal fixes to support translations better, and copy-pasting of cyrillic characters and use of IME
- Characters with certain special characters in their names won’t fail to save
- Attacks that deal weapon% no longer give bonus crit for values over 100%
- Missiles with an AoE were not properly taking into account some untargetable states
- Run speed bonuses were sometimes added twice
- Fixed Trillbot achievement quest
Most importantly, though: badgers.