ArenaNet looks at future Guild Wars 2 features including new dungeons
Last weekend’s Lost Shored event was a mixed bag, had its problems but that was to be expected. Yesterday ArenaNet fired up a survey yesterday for feedback and today ArenaNet’s Chris Whiteside has posted a new developer blog looking back at the event and ahead to future content.
As far as new content is concerned, Chris outlined some of the features the team are workign on which include:
- Revamping all of our existing dungeons (Story and Explorable versions) through rebalance and overhauled encounters.
- Adding new dungeons to the Fractal of the Mists.
- Adding more variation to creatures, enhancing our open world scaling system, as well as evolving many events and experiences across Tyria.
- Fixing and improving existing content throughout the game, and better tying it into the overall sense of player progression within Guild Wars 2.
- Building on the Southsun Cove’s persistent content.
- Adding new Guild content and Guild progression features.
- Continuing to evolve PvP into an E-sport as outlined here:https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/structured-pvp-iceberg/
- Adding brand new content to World vs. World as well as adding new reward progression.
- Continuing to build upon the story and adventures of Guild Wars 2.
To find out what they thought of the feedback from players read the full update on this page.
In related news, The Black Lion Trading Company is also taking part in the black Friday shopping madness with limited-time discounts running from Friday to Sunday with up to 70% off.