WoW: Mists of Pandaria launch events detailed
Blizzard has announced plans for numerous launch events to celebrate World of Warcraft’s Panda love-in expansion Mists of Pandaria, which is released on the evening of 24 September.
Events are taking place in the United States, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Russia, Brazil, Taiwan and China. Each location will have its own helping of WoW development staff to meet and greet the
MMO geeks awesome people in attendance and sign copies of the game that will later be flogged on eBay.
Based on which countries most regularly visit IncGamers, I’ve listed a few of the launch events below. For the full list you can visit Blizzard’s official site.
Mists of Pandaria launch events (24 September):
- United Kingdom: Cafe de Paris, 3-4 Coventry Street, London (from 20.00 GMT)
- with Scott Mercer (Senior Game Designer) and Darren Williams (Senior Software Engineer)
- Germany: E-Werk Köln, Schanzenstraße 36, 51063 Köln (from 20.00 CEST)
- with Russell Brower (Director of Audio), Jason Hutchins (Game Producer), Gary Platner (Lead Environment Artist), Tina Wang (3D Artist) and Kelli Hoover (Associate 3D Artist)
- United States: Giant Wheel Court at Irvine Spectrum Mall, 71 Fortune Drive, Irvine, CA 92618 (from 21.00 PDT)
- Attending developer list not yet announced.
- France: The Showcase, Port des Champs Elysées, 75008, Paris (from 20.30 CEST)
- Greg Street (Lead Systems Designer), Carlos Guerrero (Senior Game Producer) and Jonathan Dumont (Lead Level Designer)
- Spain: Game, C.C. Principe Pío, Paseo de la Florida S/N, 28008, Madrid (from 21.30 CEST)
- Cory Stockton (Lead Content Designer) and Candace Thomas (Game Designer)