Here are the PC system requirements for Far Cry 325 Sep 2012
It’s that time again. Time to play ‘can my PC run this upcoming game?’ All you’ll need to take part in this exciting quiz-show experience is an operating knowledge of what’s inside your own PC, a pair of eyes, the ability to read and comprehend information, and the following list of PC system requirements for Far Cry 3.
So, here we go. First up, the recommended specifications:
- CPU: Intel Core i3-530/AMD Phenom II X2 565 or equivalent quad-core
- Video: Nvidia GTX480/AMD Radeon HD5770 or equivalent 1024MB DirectX 11 card
- Memory: 4GB
Too daunting? Well, how about these minimum specs:
- CPU: Intel Core2 Duo E6700/AMD Athlon64 X2 6000+ or equivalent dual-core
- Video: Nvidia GTX8800/AMD Radeon HD2900 or equivalent 512MB DirectX 9c card
- Memory: 4GB
Too unworthy of your mighty PC? Ok, take a look at these hi-performance details:
- CPU: Intel Core i7-2600K/AMD Bulldozer FX4150 or equivalent quad-core
- Video: Nvidia GTX680/AMD Radeon HD7970 or equivalent fancy-pants DirectX 11 card
- Memory: 8GB
Far Cry 3 will be available on PC from 29 November. You’ll need an internet connection of some kind to activate it (once) through Ubisoft’s ‘Uplay’ system, but after that you can play it offline all you fancy. Unless you want to take part in the online multiplayer, obviously.