Black Ops 2 spoilers leak out, multiplayer maps and campaign descriptions revealed17 Sep 2012
Someone has been hacking those files again. The below list is supposedly a list of Call of Duty Black Ops 2’s multiplayer maps, complete with descriptions that do a fairly good job of detailing where each one fits into the single player campaign.
The 14 map names provide an insight into their contents and location. For example, if the below turns out to be fact not fiction, we now know that the campaign is going to take us through Singapore, Los Angeles, Mynamar, Pakistan, Panama, Yemen and various yachts and ships around Asia.
This list first popped up on theforums. Guess we’ll find out soon enough how close to the money it is.
- Carrier: “Chinese Supercarrier. Open engagements on the deck, with great close quarter fights through the hull.”
- Cargo: “Port of Singapore. Good for close quarters engagements and verticality.”
- Drone: “Hidden drone facility in the heart of the Mynamar jungles. Great long engagements down the center, fun close quarter fights through the facility.”
- Express: “Los Angeles bullet train station. Good long to medium engagements up and down the bullet train tracks.”
- Hijacked: “Luxurious super yacht. Frantic, yet controlled close quarters engagements.
- Aftermath: “Set in a ruined downtown Los Angeles after an invasion.”
- Meltdown: “Pakistan nuclear power plant. Battle for control of the nuclear cooling tower and the surrounding facilities.”
- Nightclub: “Floating resort in the middle of the Indian Ocean. Tight corners and angles throughout.”
- Overflow: “Peshawar, Pakistan. Great urban engagements in the flooded streets.”
- Raid: “Fight through this hillside mansion, in the Hollywood Hills. Hectic close quarters engagements.”
- Slums: “Run down section of Panama. Great close quarters engagements and tough chokes to fight over.”
- Socotra: “Urban streets of Yemen. Tight alleys and close quarters engagements.”
- Turbine: “Wind farm in the steep hills of Yemen. Fight across the different tiers and angles.”
- Village: “Border town between China and Kyrgyzstan. Classic engagements and destinations to fight over.”