Blizzard outlines Diablo 3 v1.0.4 info release schedule
We’ve all been sitting here twiddling our thumbs waiting for some sort of development updaye with regards to the v1.0.4 patch which is expected to resolve many of the problems players are currently experiencing in Diablo 3. The good news today is that they have broken silence and released a schedule of upcoming development blog updates. In the post they state:
The Diablo III developers have been hard at work on some exciting new features and updates for the game. Many of you have asked for more details, and we’re busily preparing several developer blogs filled with information on what’s coming in patch 1.0.4. In the meantime, here’s an overview of the information we’re planning to share here on the Diablo III community site in the not-too-distant future.
Please keep in mind that this list isn’t set in stone, but it should provide a useful preview of what we’ll be revealing in the days ahead.
- System Changes, by Wyatt Cheng
- Senior Technical Game Designer Wyatt Cheng is preparing a high-level summary of some of the system changes planned for 1.0.4.
- Legendary Item Improvements, by Andrew Chambers
- Senior Game Designer Andrew Chambers is working on a blog detailing all the ways we’re making Legendary items stand out.
- Magic Find Update, by Jay Wilson
- Following up on earlier discussions, Game Director Jay Wilson will be providing an update on how Magic Find is evolving in patch 1.0.4.
- Class Changes, by Wyatt Cheng
- Wyatt will also be providing a preview of the changes we’ll be making for each class in 1.0.4 (and the philosophy behind those changes).
- Patch Notes, by Lylirra
- Of course, this is all building up to the actual patch 1.0.4 release, and we’ll be releasing the full patch notes shortly before the update goes live.
We’re also planning to run some interviews and developer chats surrounding patch 1.0.4, and we’ll be sharing those on the Diablo III front page. Be on the lookout, as we’d love to get you involved in any live chats we host.
As always, your constructive feedback is very much appreciated. Stay tuned for the updates to follow!
So some good news there, and if you were thinking about hitting that uninstall button then we think it could be worth hanging on for now because v1.0.4 could well revitalise the game before PvP hits in the 1.1 udpdate.
Source:Related to this story