Fifa 12 stays top of the UK chart despite Rage and Dark Souls
Second week as league leader for Fifa 12.
EA Sports’ Fifa 12 has remained at the top of the UK all-format software chart for the second week in a row, holding off the challenge posed by new releases Rage and Dark Souls.
Fifa 12’s sales figures for its second week on shelves dropped 68% on the over 3.2 million units it managed in its first seven days. Bethesda/id Software’s Rage entered in second spot, whereas From Software/Namco Bandai’s Dark Souls took third.
Elsehwere, Gears of War 3 is still going strong in fourth, as is F1 2011 in fifth. The ever-dependable Zumba Fitness is still dancing its way around the top ten, currently sitting in sixth.
UK all-format chart (with review links):
1. FIFA 12 (EA Sports) – Review here.
2. Rage (Bethesda Softworks) – Review here.
3. Dark Souls (Namco Bandai) – Review here.
4. Gears of War 3 (Microsoft) – Review here.
5. F1 2011 (Codemasters) – Review here.
6. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
7. Dead Island (Deep Silver) – Review here.
8. Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Eidos) – Review here.
9. Lego Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
10. Resistance 3 (SCE) – Review here.