StarCraft II, Patch 1.1.1 Rolls Out Today
Blizzard has announced that an interim patch to fix a few gameplay bugs, v1.1.1 will roll out today across North America and the rest of the world.
The update aims to fix an exploit related to queuing Return Cargo on a worker, which would result in said worker ignoring a built-in delay and ultimately net the player an increased resource gathering rate. It also promises to mend an Ultralisk issue introduced by Patch v1.1 which unintentionally extended the unit’s cleave range.
Read on for the full patch notes:
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty – Patch 1.1.1
• Fixed an issue where Ultralisk cleave range was being unintentionally extended by larger targets.
• Fixed an issue where the Phoenix’s Graviton Beam was automatically canceled if you used it just after the Phoenix reached 50 energy.
• Fixed an issue where queuing Return Cargo on a worker would cause it to ignore the built-in delay after it finished gathering.
• Fixed an issue where players watching older replays or saved games would experience stuttering.
• Fixed an issue where some Mac users were unable to join games properly.